Handling Damages and Breakage
When something is damaged in a client's home, it can feel very stressful. Having a set plan for how to handle all types of damage and breakage can relieve that stress - for you AND your client!
Get your Handling Damage Toolkit and get started RIGHT NOW with our instant download - no waiting!
- Damage Tracking Process and Theory (video)
- Documenting Damage (video)
- Roleplay the Damage Conversation (video)
- Agreement (document)
- Apology Options (document)
- Breakage Note (document)
- Damage/Breakage System and Report (document/spreadsheet)
- The Structure of a Good Apology (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.