Train Your Trainer Program
Training your Trainers is one of the most important things you can do for the Trainer’s morale and credibility, but also for the success of your training program and your ongoing quality control. How to impart the information is much more important than the information itself. The resulting technicians will learn to clean, but getting them to enjoy it and want to do a good job is a strategy that needs to be carefully woven.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- How to Train the Trainer, Part 1 - a comprehensive look and examples of the strategies needed to implement a successful training program
- How to Train the Trainer, Part 2 - a continuation of Part 1
- Trainer to Trainer - trainers talk about the skills you will need and offer advice to make the job more manageable
- Survey for Prospective Trainers (document)
- Scoring Key for Survey (document)
- What to Train Your Trainer (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the June 2013 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription, then known as Culture Circus.
We Also Recommend