Quoting by Phone
This module focuses on the unique process and perspective for successful phone sales. Phone sales require some specific strategies that we will show you here. Additionally, your phone sales people must have some common characteristics. They must have a positive attitude, be able to think on their feet, enjoy helping people, and feel confident about their knowledge of your service. Completely scripted phone sales are the very least effective as your people need to be able to respond to the needs of the customer rather than just give information about your company.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- Explanation and Strategic Information (video)
- One-time and Vacant Home Phone Consults (video)
- Routine (Recurring Service) Clean Phone Consults (video)
- Bid Sheet and Service Agreement (document)
- Benefits (document)
- Phone Consultation Tracker (spreadsheet)
- One-time/Vacant Property Phone Consult Flow Chart (document)
- One-time/Vacant Property Phone Script (document)
- Routine (Recurring Service) Consult Flow Chart (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the November 2014 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription.
We Also Recommend