Promotion, Discipline & Termination
Once you've got a new cleaner trained and in the field, how do you plan to keep up with him/her? Just as you have expectations that performance quality will not only meet basic expectations but also improve, that employee also expects to be recognized and rewarded for learning more, doing more, and becoming more important to your organization. Without a clear growth chain (or promotion opportunities), great employees will leave you and find another company who does. Same goes for employees who see others "getting away with" breaking the rules and not being called out or let go according to policy.
This class, delivered by American Maid founder/owner Liz Trotter, provides you with a structure and program for constantly and consistently measure not only employee quality but also employee engagement - an employee's level of commitment to and enjoyment of working with your company.
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Evaluation
- Class Video (duration 53:29)
- Class PPT Slides
- Employee Engagement: MMS Holiday Poem (original)
- Employee Engagement: MMS Employee Newsletter (2)
- Promotion: Promotion Worksheet for Assistant Team Coach
- Promotion: Promotion Test for Assistant Team Coach
- Promotion: Promotion Evaluation for Team Coach
- Performance Evaluation: AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Employee Evaluation for Technicians and Assistant Team Coach
- Performance Evaluation: Employee Self-Evaluation Form
- Performance Evaluation: Performance Evaluation Form (with scoring)
- Discipline: AMCLLC Discipline Strike Form
- Discipline: Corrective Action Review
- Discipline: Record of Disciplinary Action
- Discipline: Record of Verbal Warnings
- Accident or Injury: AMCLLC Request Form with Accident-Injury Form
- Termination: AMCLLC Parting Team Member Exit Interview
- Termination: AMCLLC Termination section from Team Manual
- Termination: MMS (Derek Christian's) Termination Letter
- Termination: Exit Interview Questions (English & Spanish)
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.
We Also Recommend