Employee Training & Orientation
Begin as you mean to continue. The first day a new employee spends with you sets the tone for the entire working relationship. And while you (a business owner) are concerned about getting that new person into place to bring in revenue, it's a mistake to skip or ignore an introduction to your company culture through a thorough orientation - and we're not talking about just filling out paperwork.
This class, delivered by American Maid founder/owner Liz Trotter, shows you how to organize the various segments of information a new employees needs on that very first day with your company: from your mission statement and core values to how those connect with the reasons behind your cleaning procedure to how those same core values tell you what answer to give customers when they ask questions.
- Orientation Programs
- Training the Trainer
- Technician Training Systems
- Class Video (duration 39:40)
- Class PPT Slides
- Orientation: AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Mission Statement and Core Values (aka Game Plan, Strategy, and Strength)
- Orientation: AMCLLC Job Positions, Pay, and Promotion Opportunities (aka League Structure and Growth Ladder)
- Orientation: AMCLLC Trainee Orientation Checklist (aka Rookie Orientation Checklist)
- Orientation: AMCLLC Team Manual (policies)
- Orientation: AMCLLC Team Member Request Form (time off, injuries, etc)
- Orientation: CK (Tom Stewart's) Employee Manual - with attorney's notes
- Orientation: CK Uniform Policy
- Orientation: Employee Manual Template (editable)
- Training: AMCLLC Team Cleaner Job Description
- Training: AMCLLC Safety Program Handbook
- Training: AMCLLC Service Comparison Chart
- Training: AMCLLC Team Tips Cards
- Training: AMCLLC Team Member Information Sheet
- Training: AMCLLC Time Goal Tracker
- Training: AMCLLC Training Schedule
- Training: AMCLLC Training Workbook and Evaluation
- Training: MMS (Derek Christian's) Checklist of Supplies for 1st Day in the Field
- Training: MMS Floor Maintenance Guide
- Training: MMS Overview of Employee Training Procedure
- Training: MMS Tools & Instructions
- Training: MMS Training Checklist
- Training: MMS Training Tracker
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.