Discovering and Managing Employee Issues
You can’t fix it if you don’t know it’s broken, right? It’s the same way with people, but we all know it’s hard to get to share their concerns. Using this Mad-Sad-Glad Feedback System opens up channels of communication…but only if you follow through and take action. That’s the real key!
The module is available for instant download and includes
- How to Use Mad-Sad-Glad (video)
- Raising Issues at the Company Meeting (video)
- Implementing Changes (video)
- Dot Checker for Mad-Sad-Glad (spreadsheet)
- MSG Survey (spreadsheet)
- MSG Survey Results (spreadsheet)
- MSG Goal Setting Flow Chart (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the January 2014 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription.
We Also Recommend