Developing a Growth Ladder, Structuring a Pay Scale and Creating a Culture of Promotion
With so many questions in the online discussion groups about how much to pay folks during different stages of employment, you might find Liz Trotter's management module on Developing a Growth Ladder and Creating a Culture of Promotion useful.
You see, Liz has designed her company around the belief that the more opportunities you have for promotion and small pay raises (aligned with responsibility), the more easily you'll be able to show your staff how they control their ability to make more money and grow into responsibility.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- Understanding the Tools (video)
- Learning and practicing new skills (video)
- Moving up the ladder (video)
- AMCLLC Organizational Chart
- AMCLLC League Structure and Growth Ladder - including the pay scale at each level of promotion
- Promotion Worksheet for Assistant Coach
- Promotion Worksheet for Team Coach
- Promotion Test for Assistant Coach
- Promotion Test for Team Coach
- Promotions Flow Chart - for deciding when someone is ready for promotion and appropriate for the new responsibilities.
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
We Also Recommend