CEOs & Support Staff
This class, delivered by Castle Keepers owner/CEO Tom Stewart, addresses the financial needs and effects of adding office staff as a way to grow your company and revenue, directly complementing the Responsibility & Delegationg class. Specifically, the focus is on clarifying the role of a CEO - President - Owner of a business, and for one focused on growth, that's not the clerical tasks of day-to-day office operations.
- Support Staff Financial Considerations
- How to Start Building a Support Staff
- Why Have Employees at All?
- Purpose of Support Staff and How that Affects Stakeholders
- CEO Job Description
- Class Video (duration 1:01:13)
- Class PPT Slides
- Responsibility and Delegation Workbook
- Goal Setting Workbook
- Job Description: CK (Tom Stewart's) Administrative/Office Manager
- Job Description: CK Field Supervisor
- Job Description: CK Operations Manager
- Job Description: CK House Cleaning Technician
- Job Description: AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Team Cleaner
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.
We Also Recommend