Behind the Scenes Bundle - Both Locations
Behind the Scenes at Castle Keepers House Cleaning
Charleston, SC - Sept. 21, 2018
You have met the leaders—Tom Stewart, Derek Christian, and Liz Trotter. Now meet the team that runs 5 branches of a multi-million-dollar maid service. Go behind the curtain—the Castle Keepers House Cleaning support center in Charleston, SC. Observe first-hand as our operations staff conducts morning in-service training and dispatches teams to the field. Then enjoy a full day of learning in the following areas:
Hiring—How do we find and hire the best employees?
- Craigslist, Indeed, and Facebook—the 3 essential advertising media for effective recruitment. Get hands-on instruction on how to create clickable images and buttons in ads where they’re not usually allowed.
- People Matter—the powerful applicant tracking system that streamlines communication with applicants and automates ad placement on job boards
- The screening process—our interview questions and scoring methods
Onboarding—How we use technology to welcome new hires and make them successful team members
- Orientation day at Castle Keepers House Cleaning. What do we teach new team members? What do they learn when they are in the field? Get an inside look at our comprehensive training plan.
- How we dug out from underneath a mountain of paperwork. See the online resources we use to fast track new cleaners into the field.
Tools and Equipment—How the right tools paired with right methods and constant training produce the best outcomes in less time
- What is DI water? Hear why we use, where can they get it, and how to cut costs with a dilution system.
- ProTeam Backpacks - What are the benefits that make them cost effective? How do they increase productivity?
- Company cars - How do you figure out the cost? How long do they last? How do you maintain them? How much business do you get from them?
- Microfiber—the most important tool we use. The right product used in the right system can make you more profitable.
- Where to purchase
Sales—How we reinvented the process to sell in multiple markets from a support center
- How do we quote? Why do we quote by the room?
- The advantages and disadvantages of in-person, phone, and online quoting
- What is our follow up process? How many calls and emails do we make?
- What are some tips and tricks to selling over the phone?
- Listen to a great sales call and unpack why it worked.
- Generating leads 24/7—online quoting tools and chat
Customer Service—How do we keep clients happy?
- The Cleaning Scorecard (reviews)
- Onboarding new customers with a welcome packet
- Soliciting legitimate reviews—how to build 5-star ratings on Google, Facebook, and Yelp
- Educating and staying in touch with our customers with a blog and newsletter
Q&A and Create your Plan
Behind the Scenes at American Maid
Olympia, WA - July 20, 2018
Space is Limited to 12 Seats - Register NOW!
What does a strong culture really look like? How do you create it? Go behind the scenes and find out how American Maid gets employees to operate at peak efficiency and performance levels – average 96% satisfaction rating - with no field manager. Why do they stay an average 5 years or more? Learn the actionable things you can do in your company to virtually eliminate problems with employees. Enjoy a full day of learning in the following areas:
Dispatch Teams – Dispatch focused on leadership habits, efficiency, and accountability
- Do these 3 things each morning and your Teams will WANT to do a great job every day
- Who is REALLY in charge when your Teams go out into the Field?
- “Control leads to compliance, autonomy leads to engagement.” – Daniel Pink (author of “Drive”) – see this powerful idea put into practice
Meet the Office – What makes the office staff perform to the highest levels when nobody is there to make sure they do?
- What are the tools/processes needed to keep from dropping balls and having things slip through the cracks?
- Meeting process – 5 secrets to a well-attended and enjoyed meeting while guaranteeing productive outcomes
- Focusing on the objectives of the company – how do they even know what the objectives are and why should they care?
Scheduling – Learn why the scheduling job is more than just a function of dispatching teams to clean homes
- Gain a deeper understanding of engaging the scheduling person and understanding the 3 key traits that every good scheduling person must have
- See core values brought to life in the scheduling process
Leadership Strategies that Work– Turning Managers into Leaders – The 6 vital differences
- Recognizing the WRONG behaviors is the first step in practicing the RIGHT behaviors
- Why telling people things more than once is part of the problem – do this instead
- This session will make you a better parent, partner, and friend ON TOP of making you an amazing person to work with and for.
Working Lunch – Everyone shares
- Share what you’ve learned so far and how you will implement in your business
- Share your individual frustrations in your business and prep for answers in the next sessions
- Share what “works” in your company and how to make it even better
Matter, Meaning, Measure, and Accountability – The cornerstones to every strong culture
- Have you ever thought to yourself “they don’t appreciate all I do for them! Maybe I’m just too nice!” Get that problem fixed once and for all!
- Do you know how to make people feel like they matter to you and the company? Isn’t everyone replaceable?
- Should you or shouldn’t you show the good AND the bad? Should you or shouldn’t you let everyone see who the best and worst performers are?
The Tools – Receive and review some basic tools for creating MMMA in your company
- Caring Chart
- Matter Metrics
- Daily Engagement Videos
- Performance Evaluations
- Creative Action Plans (CAP)
Q&A and Create your Plan
Note to Foundations Alumni: Save $200 off your ticket price to the 2 events. Plus save $100 off the ticket price of an additional person (Charleston dates only). Visit your exclusive Foundations of Success Facebook Group to get your discount codes for these events.