Giving Employees Time Off
Many business owners – across industries – struggle with how much time off to give to employees and how to balance it, especially when it seems everyone wants off at the same time. Liz uses one of the more extreme policies: her staff gets as much time off as they want as long as it doesn’t affect the job schedule. She’ll walk you through how she handles that and more.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- Time Off Requests - How To (video)
- Time Off Requests - The Employee Perspective (video)
- Time Off Requests - Dealing with Issues (video)
- Time Off Request Process (document)
- Time Off Process Flow Chart (document)
- Time Off Request Form (document)
- Kinds of Time Off (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the July 2014 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription.