Leadership Habits: Giving Employee Performance Feedback
Being a great leader of your company means you get both the fun of sharing the successes of your staff with them and other as well as addressing the quality shortcomings. Can you give a resounding YES to both of these questions and point out how you track performing this habit yourself?
The module is available for instant download and includes
- Giving Performance Feedback (video)
- Handling Performance Problems (video)
- Instructions and Explanations (video)
- Dot Checker (spreadsheet)
- Employee Performance Tracker (spreadsheet)
- Verbal Warning Form (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the November 2013 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription.