Handling Gossip and Staff Conflicts
Addressing and smoothing over conflicts – especially gossip – is one of the hardest things for CBOs and managers to deal with. This module will help simplify the process by teaching you a few basic strategies to gain confidence and rid your workplace of conflict.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- The Value of Conflict Management (video)
- How to Handle Gossip (video)
- Conflict Resolution Role play (video)
- Conflict Resolution Model (document)
- Getting the Gossip Out of Your Company (ebook)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the July 2013 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription, then known as Culture Circus.