Sales Process & Closing the Sale
This class, delivered by My Maid Service and ACS Commercial Cleaning owner Derek Christian, focuses on how to design and use your quoting method to lead the sales conversation, open natural spots for you to highlight your USP (unique selling proposition), overcome common objections before they come up, and deliver a price that won't feel outrageous since you've talked the prospect through the value included.
- The Modern Sales Funnel
- Desire/Needs Assessment: 2-step process
- The Closing Rule: Assume the Prospect will Buy
- 2 Types of Close: Assumptive and Trial
- When the Prospect Still Isn't Ready
- Class Video (duration 1:00:55)
- Class PPT Slides
- CBB Sales Process Workbook
- Sales Scripts: MMS (Derek Christian's) Form Letters/Emails for Sales Process (8 scripts)
- Sales Scripts: MMS Open to Close Scripts (4 scripts)
- Estimate Forms: CK (Tom Stewart's) Estimate Form and Service Agreement
- Estimate Forms: AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Estimate Sheet
- Customer Service Agreement: CK Customer Service Agreement
- Customer Service Agreement: MMS Customer Service Agreement
NOTE: Sales scripts are included in the class Sales Process & Closing the Sale.
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.