Developing Your Business Model
This class, delivered by American Maid founder/owner Liz Trotter, walks you through the basic decisions you need to make (ideally) before you start your business but certainly at key milestones in the growth of your business: mission, vision, core values, teams versus solos, traditional versus green cleaning, personal cars versus company cars, target market demographic, employees versus independent contractors, hourly vs commission vs combo, and more!
- What is a business model?
- 3 reasons to define your business model early
- Why and what are you cleaning? - homes, apartments, partial residences, outdoor living spaces, dorms, offices, medical facilities, retail stores, etc.
- Who are you cleaning for? - target markets, service area, neighborhoods, zip codes, counties, etc.
- What is your base scope of work and pricing? - basics, details, add-ons, quality levels, economy price, luxury price, combination
- How do you sell your services? - in-home/phone quotes, online booking, lead generation site booking
- How will the work get done? - team size, training, transportation, pay methods, etc.
- Class Video (duration 48:07)
- Class PPT Slides
- Business Model Decision-Making Tool (demonstrated in video)
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.
We Also Recommend