Cleaning Procedure Implementation
This class, delivered by American Maid founder/owner Liz Trotter, shows you what to consider in developing a successful cleaner training system so that your customers stay happy - or can't even tell that someone else came to clean that day.
Now that you've hired someone to help you clean and to grow your company, how can you make sure they know what you know, do what you do, care like you care? Why, you create a cleaning procedure and a system for reinforcing it.
- The Big Lie: Anyone Can Clean
- What It Takes to Teach and Implement a Cleaning Procedure
- Know "why" you've made each choice - products, equipment, order of steps, etc
- Write down the training program - you're not the only one who will be teaching/training now and in the future
- Use a variety of teaching methods: video, workbooks, hands-on, testing, etc.
- Establish procedure reinforcement system and schedule
- Class Video (duration 49:19)
- Class PPT Slides
- MMS (Derek Christian's) Cleaning Manual
- CK (Tom Stewart's) General Cleaning Scope of Work
- Cleaning Times Calculator
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.