Being Reactive: Common Complaints & Service Recovery
This class, delivered by American Maid founder/owner Liz Trotter, reviews the basic elements of an apology to make it easier for owners/managers to quickly and easily de-esclatate angry customers and then turn them into happy and even more loyal fans of your service.
Every client has his/her own way of doing things, and the same goes for the technicians you hire. No matter how good your training and management, technicians will miss things and clients will complain. How you respond to the immediate emotion of your client as well as your system for correcting the problem is directly related to your ability to "save the client."
- Who are you?
- Handling Unmet Expectations (customer complaints)
- The Formula for Apologizing
- Thanking Your Client
- Service Recovery Options (how not to lose the client)
- Public and Private Responses to Online Reviews
- Recommended Reading
- Class Video (duration 52:13)
- Class PPT Slides
- AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Apology Tools
- AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Service Excellence Program: instructions, forms, and tracking calculator
- AMCLLC (Liz Trotter's) Service Recovery Tools
- CKINC (Tom Stewart's) Inspection and Discipline Forms
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.