Behind the Scenes at American Maid
Olympia, WA - July 20, 2018
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT - SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE CHARLESTON EVENT.
What does a strong culture really look like? How do you create it? Go behind the scenes and find out how American Maid gets employees to operate at peak efficiency and performance levels – average 96% satisfaction rating - with no field manager. Why do they stay an average 5 years or more? Learn the actionable things you can do in your company to virtually eliminate problems with employees. Enjoy a full day of learning in the following areas:
Dispatch Teams – Dispatch focused on leadership habits, efficiency, and accountability
- Do these 3 things each morning and your Teams will WANT to do a great job every day
- Who is REALLY in charge when your Teams go out into the Field?
- “Control leads to compliance, autonomy leads to engagement.” – Daniel Pink (author of “Drive”) – see this powerful idea put into practice
Meet the Office – What makes the office staff perform to the highest levels when nobody is there to make sure they do?
- What are the tools/processes needed to keep from dropping balls and having things slip through the cracks?
- Meeting process – 5 secrets to a well-attended and enjoyed meeting while guaranteeing productive outcomes
- Focusing on the objectives of the company – how do they even know what the objectives are and why should they care?
Scheduling – Learn why the scheduling job is more than just a function of dispatching teams to clean homes
- Gain a deeper understanding of engaging the scheduling person and understanding the 3 key traits that every good scheduling person must have
- See core values brought to life in the scheduling process
Leadership Strategies that Work– Turning Managers into Leaders – The 6 vital differences
- Recognizing the WRONG behaviors is the first step in practicing the RIGHT behaviors
- Why telling people things more than once is part of the problem – do this instead
- This session will make you a better parent, partner, and friend ON TOP of making you an amazing person to work with and for.
Working Lunch – Everyone shares
- Share what you’ve learned so far and how you will implement in your business
- Share your individual frustrations in your business and prep for answers in the next sessions
- Share what “works” in your company and how to make it even better
Matter, Meaning, Measure, and Accountability – The cornerstones to every strong culture
- Have you ever thought to yourself “they don’t appreciate all I do for them! Maybe I’m just too nice!” Get that problem fixed once and for all!
- Do you know how to make people feel like they matter to you and the company? Isn’t everyone replaceable?
- Should you or shouldn’t you show the good AND the bad? Should you or shouldn’t you let everyone see who the best and worst performers are?
The Tools – Receive and review some basic tools for creating MMMA in your company
- Caring Chart
- Matter Metrics
- Daily Engagement Videos
- Performance Evaluations
- Creative Action Plans (CAP)
Q&A and Create your Plan
Note to Foundations Alumni: visit your exclusive Foundations of Success Facebook Group to get a $150 Discount on this event!